Finally I’m here with yet another recipe! This is a quick and easy recipe with no baking needed. It will only take you less than 15 minutes to whip up this dessert! It’s great especially for Christmas holiday season and you can even bring it to work/school for a snack as it won’t melt!
( Thank God )
I am a huge fan of matcha but things go horribly wrong when I try to incorporate matcha powder into my healthy dessert recipes due to their bitter nature (means more sugar needed).
Thankfully, I chanced upon Venum Matcha Green Tea Whey Protein!
MATCHA PROTEIN BALLS
2 scoops of Venus Whey Matcha Green Tea ( Code ” RGN10 ” to get extra 10% off here )
4 tbsp of Sugar Free Maple Syrup ( I used Walden’s farm Pancake syrup )
4 tbsp ( 28g ) Coconut Flour
Extra Venus Whey Matcha Green Tea (optional for dusting)
- In a bowl, sift the coconut flour.
- Combine the coconut flour with whey protein.
- Add in maple syrup and stir it until it is well combined (Be patient as it gets really sticky)
- Put some Matcha Protein Powder onto a plate for dusting.
- Wet your hands with water (to prevent sticking) and roll into balls.
- Roll the protein balls in the matcha powder.
- Refrigerate it till the desired firmness.
AND YOU ARE DONE!
Code ” RGN10“ to get another 10% off Nutrition Depot if you are interested in purchasing any fitness supplements!
- Preworkout Supplements
- Postworkout Supplements
- Food and Snacks
- Workout Accessories
Hope you enjoy this simple and quick recipe!