These donuts are HALF the calories of a Chocolate Donut from Dunkin Donuts. These donuts are rich but not too overly sweet and will satisfy your sweet tooth if you are watching your diet!
20g cocoa powder
25g of sugar substitute
45g of plain flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
A pinch of salt
40ml of non-fat milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
10g of cocoa powder
2 tbsp of sugar substitute
1 1/2 tbsp of water/ Sugar-free maple syrup
3g Coloured rice (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Combinethe dry ingredients together.
- Pour in the wet ingredients and mix till smooth.
- Coat donut tray with non-stick cooking spray and fill each hole to the brim.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before dipping the donut with frosting.
One Chocolate Frosted Donut from Dunkin Donuts is 270 calories with 15g of fat, 31g of carbs and only 3g of protein as compared to these! Impress your friends and family by making these donuts as they are not only aesthetically pleasing but a yummy treat as well.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe and thanks for reading! Subscribe for newsletter at the right side if you want to receive updates whenever I upload a new recipe.
For more recipes, click here